A question came up from one of my readers about how to create receipts for rental properties in QuickBooks. Understandably if I vacationed at a rental property, I would want a receipt of my stay to track my expenses. Also, you as the property owner or manager may want a hard copy of the customer’s stay for your records.
To create a receipt:
- Change your invoice template to include balances and payments
- Create an invoice for the rental
- Receive Payment
- Print or email the invoice with balances and payments
NOTE: If the invoice is fully paid, it automatically stamps FULLY PAID.
Simple as that! Now you can create your own receipts in QuickBooks!
Latest posts by Gita Faust (see all)
- Resolve to Add Intuit Merchant Services - December 1, 2013
- Finance Charges - November 29, 2013
- Licensed Real Estate Agents – Real Estate Tax Tips - November 15, 2013