Invite Gita Faust to Speak to Your Real Estate Association
Gita Faust is more than just a “professional speaker” – this bestselling business author and real estate expert uses fresh content to empower and energize audiences. An energetic speaker, Gita’s accounting, QuickBooks and real estate presentations reflect her passion for meaningful change tempered by the realism born of her many years of business experience.
Most Requested Topics for Accountants Real Estate Professionals:
- QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Job Costing
- Pushing QuickBooks to the Limits
- QuickBooks and IRS Audits
- QuickBooks For Contractors
- Landlord Accounting using QuickBooks
- Property Manager Trust Books
- Real Estate Accounting using QuickBooks Software
- Vacation Rentals using QuickBooks
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- What’s New in QuickBooks 2012, 2013 and 2014
Our Most Requested Topics for Accounting Professionals:
- Discover how to record expenses versus capital improvements; this will make a huge difference in your tax bill if you track it carefully
- Learn how to create a forecast for planning
- Find out how to estimate the cost of each property you own so you can better manage your profitability
- Learn the difference between expenses and capital improvements and find out how to record each one.
- Understand how to handle three types of write-offs to accurately track your profits and losses: Replacement, Repair or Destroyed
- Get a quick accounting lesson on the four classes of assets: personal, land improvements, building and land.
- Learn key real estate lingo that your client will be using so that you will be “in the know.”
- Find out the pros and cons of using one file vs. multiple files in QuickBooks from both owners’ and managers’ perspectives.
- Understand repairs vs. capital improvements so you can save your client money at tax time.
- Create a rent roll report (which is covered in the Advanced QuickBooks Certification exam).
- Learn to book a security deposit from start to finish.
- See the options for various reports by Owner, Property, Units and Tenants that your real estate clients need.
Few of the national associations I have spoken to in the last few years include:
- Accupay Payroll
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- Bucks County Community College
- Delco Property Investors
- Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery County Community College
- National Advisor Network | Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- Norristown Investors Revitalization Alliance (NIRA)
- Northampton Township Parks and Recreation
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs | Greater Philadelphia Federal Tax Committee
- Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants | Buxmont Chapter
- Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants | Philadelphia Chapter
- The Sleeter Group
- South Jersey Investors Club
- Trenton Small Business Week
- Tucson Rental Property Conference
- TCNJ Small Business Development Center | Mercer Chamber of Commerce, NJ
- Vacation Rental Managers Association
Call 215-579-1465 or email Gita Faust at Gita@FastTracConsulting.com to find out more about our sessions for conferences and meetings.